L A S H L I F T
A F T E R C A R E
B E F O R E L A S H L I F T C A R E
• Do not wear any lotions or oils around eye area before your treatment.
• Remove contacts from eyes, we suggest wearing your glasses to the appointment.
• Remove all traces of eye makeup with an oil-free eye makeup remover.
• Lashes with extensions can not receive a lash lift.
• You will be laying down for an extended amount of time, please wear clothes that will be comfortable.
A F T E R L A S H L I F T C A R E
• Do not get your lashes wet, damp, or in contact with steam for at least 24 hours.
• Do not use mascara for at least 24 hours.
• Do not use harsh products on your eyes/lashes. Be gentle with your lashes; no rubbing and pat gently to dry.
• Avoid waterproof mascaras.
• Do not use eyelash curlers.
• Start using nourishing oil 3 days after treatment.
• Book your lash lifts every 6-8 weeks.